Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I LOVE.....

GIRLS NIGHT!
Every month the girls in my ward get together for some much needed girl time. Everyone shows up in their most comfortable clothes, with beautifying products, and something to dip in the chocolate fountain. I look forward to this night every month.


I LOVE.....

these beautiful new Shoes! Thanks for the valentines present mom! You are the best and you have the best taste ever!



I LOVE.....

SURPRISES! This last weekend I got to be in town for my sister's 21st Birthday! Doesn't she look surprised?




I LOVE....

My sister! She is so fun and so sweet! I was so grateful to be there for her birthday. I did her hair for her special day. Like it?


I LOVE.....
This girl, EMILY! I met her back in, I believe my second semester at BYUI. She played on the same intramural basketball team as my roommate. She's from Kentucky, she's super fun, and always has the most positive attitude ever! So, I hadn't seen her since BYUI until a few months ago. It had been almost 4 years since I first met her and she shows up in the singles ward that my mom and dad are currently serving in. Crazy! Emily came to Kira's birthday surprise lunch so we got a chance to catch up.






6 comments:

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

Your posts are so fun! I love all of the pictures and basically you are just too cute! I love.... hanging out with K8!!!

Melissa said...

Good post K8, very creative!!

Melissa said...

Although, now I read over it..........I'm a little surprized there's not a photo of me and you in there!!
I mean you DID tell me yesterday you LOVED ME!!

DaNae said...

How fun. And kira looks so pretty. I need to make some friends in my new ward so I can I have girls night!!

Anonymous said...

I love your sisters hair but I'm not loving that picture of me in front of the chocolate fountain. I'm not saying anything about your photography skills, I'm just not loving that picture, that's all.
Hope to see you soon. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Love you too Kate!! I'm glad you were able to come and visit!! I always love seeing you!! Your the best! Lov ya tons!!