Lauryn and I made these Funfetti Cupcakes by Sweetapolita. One of the best recipes I've used! They were delicious! We took them to school on Friday to share with her class.
After school that day we headed out for McCall Idaho. One of my favorite places! The next morning we:
1. Went to the Pancake house for breakfast. Thank you Dad!
2. Stopped by the McCall Airport to see if we could get a photo of the Sky Crane. The manager of the sky crane saw us and invited us to come get in the cockpit! It was an amazing machine! This red one is for keeping the city of McCall safe from fires.
3. The girls, my mom and I went for a walk downtown. We stopped by the beach, the farmers market, and some shops.
4. We had a BBQ, cake and ice cream, and then we opened Birthday Presents. The rest of the day was spent on the beach! The girls had such a wonderful time.
5. We watched Bryan make Sharlie the lake monster.
[photo by: My Dad]