A couple weekends ago we had Aunt Lori and Cousin Dani come visit. We had a wonderful day together! We spent almost the whole day downtown Moscow. Here's what we did:
1. Walked the market.
2. Bought Huckleberries and Peaches
3. Girls got their faces painted
4. Ate at the Breakfast Club for my Birthday
5. Visited the Toy Store
6. Looked at books at Book People
7. Brought home dinner from the co-op
8. Enjoyed time at our house together talking and looking at photos
We loved having them visit! Anyone else want to come? We'd love to hang out!