Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Farm Chicks 2013: Be Still my Heart

This day was just perfect! Even being 9 months pregnant was not going to stop me from having the best day with my girl friends! 

Krystal had the idea of picketing with the Farm Chicks posters! Side walk chalk is always a must!
Instax mini's by Cierra O!



Be Happy! Be You! I adore the Farm Chicks motto!

Reading Material while waiting in line. 



My mom and me! 

The yearly tradition! Krispy Kreme! (Talk about Sugar High!)


The opening show piece! 






 


The best cupcakes around!

 









Our after party.










May 31, 2013

Set Up Day!

This year at Farm Chicks my mother in law had a booth! My crew and I helped out all day. We had a blast being apart of the set up day! It was so fun to see that side of Farm Chicks. 





The best part for me was seeing one of my BEST friends! She drove all the way from Idaho Falls. I hadn't seen her in a little over a year. Man, I MISSED her! Love you Chell!




I ran around and took a few shots at the end of set up day! 




We all fell in love with these Farm Chicks t's!














Honeysuckle Design and Far Away Lovely



2 comments:

Britt and Brad said...

So jealous you get to play such a big part in Farm Chicks! I have never been and am dying to be in Spokane next year in June so I can go!

krystal said...

I LOOOOOVED farm chicks this year and you captured all the best parts Kate, thanks! I'll remember this year forever, it was the best!!