Tuesday, March 18, 2008

"pocket" sized quiet book





This is a much smaller version of the original quiet book I made. I really have enjoyed making this one. It's the size of a jean back pocket. As you can see the front page is just that. On the farm page the barn is the pocket that hold little animals. There is a matching the shapes page and a dress the ballerina page. I have a few more pages to finish. This is actually a project for my infancy and early childhood development class. I really love the class and I think it has helped me to have children of my own. All the information is so applicable so it's easy to learn and remember.

7 comments:

Jay and Camille said...

It looks so cute! Lauryn is going to love it.

AMB said...

This is such a cute idea! I might have to steel it (the idea that is!) when I have my own kiddies!

Nycole said...

Your quiet books are soooo cute! I was telling my sister in laws about how cute they are! Have you ever thought about making some and selling them?!?

The Waldon Family said...

Hey it's Cami from BYU-I! I'm so glad I found your adorable blog through Jane & Kristine's. You are amazing I can't believe you made that book!

david santos said...

Excellent work. Thank you.
I loved this post and this blog.
Have a nice day.

The Noonan Family said...

Hey!! Yeah I got a Ear full of stories too! I amglad to see you guys have a bog spot! It will be great to keep in touch.

"Sew Beautiful" said...

Ok, so someday.....soon I hope we are so getting together and making one of these weather its for the kids I someday will have or 4 a friend. Luvs u... Mrs.G