Saturday, May 14, 2011

Graduation 2011: It's finally here!

I honestly felt like I lost hope a few years ago. Would we ever graduate! Seriously, I couldn't be more grateful for this day to come and go. Bryan starts his official new job on Monday and a week from Monday they are flying him in one of their private jets on his first business trip! He is definably the man of the hour. Pulled in so many directions by so many people! It will be nice to just have ONE job.

Graduation day was beautiful! And that also means that everyone got a good sun burn on the left sides of their faces! Yes, the graduation was outside. We were all happy to take a sun burn over being soggy wet from rain.

We were so far away from the front of the graduation. The stage was all the way up by the red arrow.



Photobucket


Here's the family waiting for it to start.




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We were so far away, we could barley see him on the big screens! hahah!

Photobucket

We all cheered so loud! It was so fun to see him up there.

The after party:


Photobucket

Photobucket


It was also my sister in law's 30th birthday! We had a little party for her too!!



Photobucket

Jer and Kell loved the art my girls created on the wall. We had to take this hilarious shot!

Photobucket


I love my nephew and niece!


Photobucket

We did a mini portrait session with my mother in law and kelli!

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Congrats guys.
Sorry it was so far away but it doesn't matter cause it's worth celebrating no matter what right?
And a 30th b.day to boot!
Good times.
We're happy for Bryan and you guys as well.

Cierra::The Yellow House said...

Yay for Bryan (& you too!!) I'm glad that you guys have made past that hurdle. :) You have such a sweet family my friend & I know that Byran is going to be a great success! Especially with you by his side :)