Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Pirate Ship

Lauryn made this rad Pirate Ship today! She worked so hard on it and did such a good job! Here's some shots from this evening while the girls tried it out. 




























Every Tuesday night we are so blessed by being able to have the missionaries in our home. We teach lessons to a new member in our ward. This first picture is of Sister Johnson and I. She has been in our ward for almost 4 transfers now. I'm trying to prepare myself for when she leaves. She has such a strong testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. It just radiates from her. She has taught me so much and I hope one day I can be a missionary like her! The bottom picture is us with Sister McCabe, who I adore! She is so kind and helpful. I'm learning so much from her too!







No comments: