Thursday, June 14, 2007

Just Dreaming a bit!

I suffer from year round allergies!!! I have a bag less vacuum right now which doesn't help me! Every time I go to empty it out I get a nice hefty whiff of dust and other fun stuff. Just dreaming about one day owning this amazing beast!

Electrolux Intensity™ Upright Vacuum With a 12-amp motor and 3" air path, Intensity™ vacuum delivers maximum suction even to edges. Thanks to its intuitiveness, vacuum is easy-to-use with performance indicator lights, automatic height adjustment and HEPA filtration. The fingertip controls and adjustable telescopic handle make it even easier to use. Vacuum has a fold-down handle and retractable cord for portability and storage. 1400 watts. Two-year warranty.

I think I'll start saving now!! I do have a birthday coming up. Who knows.... I just love taking photos.

Finally, I'm dreaming of the fourth of July. I am so excited for the family reunion in McCall, Idaho in the cozy family cabin! Lauryn's going to love swimming in the lake and eating the sand! Not to mention the good food! Thanks Grandma and Mom! Can't wait!

No comments: