Monday, June 11, 2007

Summer Summer!


My neighbor Sara and I are painting again! I love the top left photo but, it's a little challenging for me right now. I'm going with the top right one! We'll see how it turns out!
I love summer and I love being pregnant! I'm officially 26 weeks along! I have felt especially good this pregnancy and I have found a new love for cooking and entertaining! I don't have a lot of people over for dinner but, entertaining my family is good enough for me! Every week I try a new recipe and It's my goal to share it! So, this weeks pick was the amazing chicken Parmesan.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I love all the bright beautiful summery photos on your blog:) Summer is my favorite time of year. Also, your garden looks like it is doing awesome!Thanks for the food tips!