Thursday, June 14, 2007

Waterfalls, Magazines, Corn, Friends and BED!

Bryan has recently been working on a little waterfall in our backyard. He had me design a mosaic for the collection pool. I can't wait to see what it will look like finished, with water flowing!

I love magazines! I just didn't feel like I ever had the time to sit and read them! So, I decided to put up a cork board some where I could look at it a lot. Above the kitchen sink! YES! I love this! I love seeing all the beautiful photos and reading the articles! Multitasking is my friend!

I think she would eat corn on the cob for every meal! She loves this stuff!

Yesterday she put all her little friends on her table to eat with her. Sooooo cute! I love her little sweet personality!

Bed time! I love this photo! There's nothing like a warm bath, dad, her dog, and a great book!

No comments: