Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Rubberband Man Back to School

Back to school! I love back to school! Even though Lauryn is not even close to going to school any time soon. I just love the smell of new school supplies and the change of the weather! Fall is so beautiful! This commercial always made me laugh and highlighter hungry. I'd just like to say congrats to all those mothers out there who have children returning to school! Shed those tears of joy! And bask in the new hours of freedom! I'll be thinking of you!!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

That's adorable! I love it! My favorite part is how it says,

"It's back to school time!"

"Sorry"

I would add

"but not really that sorry"

Yay! I feel the same way about back to school time...just like it's a fresh start and Autumn is coming and is so beautiful along with fun holidays. New time for learning and getting new mediums for learning. There is a total feeling there for me as well.