Thursday, July 3, 2008
Make your Own Pizza Bake
1-2 cans of pizza
1 box of your favorite noodles
1 chopped green bell pepper
1 cup of chopped mushrooms
3/4 cup chopped pepperoni
2 vine tomatoes chopped
Dash of garlic salt
1/2 cup of grated Italian cheese mix
1. Boil noodles. Drain and return to pot.
2. Add tomato sauce, veggies, and pepperoni. Mix well.
3. Pour into a greased 9x13 baking dish.
4. Sprinkle top with garlic salt and cheese.
5. Bake at 350 degrees until cheese is melted or it is warmed through. About 15 min.
Have you seen those pizza bakes that pizza hut makes? (I'm a poet and I didn't even know it! ;) I wanted to make one with out all the grease! I've searched for a really good recipe but I came up with my own. I've made it several times and this is my favoirte way to make it. You can add and take away whatever you like in this recipe. If I have a busy day I'll prepare this in the morning and refrigerate it until dinner time. Be sure to add enough pizza sauce because when it's baked it tends to get dry. I add 2 cans of pizza sauce.
Want to make it healthier? Use whole grain pasta!
Enjoy! love, K