2. We went to Story time at the public library.
3. I rearranged my living room. Again. For the 100th time.
4. Franny went to Primary for the first time.
5. My brother finally got the clear to fly out to KC. He's had to stay at our mom's house due to his appendix bursting.
6. My dad kept his JOB! Out of 140 people, 100 of those at his work were getting laid off. It's just so sad. We are so grateful that my dad got to keep his job and our prayers go out to those who lost theirs.
7. I joined a local gym! I love exercising. I've been going to step classes that a girl in my ward teaches.
8. Bryan and I went on a DATE! Thanks to Camille. We just went to dinner but we had such a great time. We did a questionnaire while we waited for dinner. It was from this months real simple magazine, it was titled "How well do you know your valentine?" The first question was...
"What reality TV show would your valentine try out for?"
Himmy wrote down: So you think you can dance.
K8, I wrote done the all original: Survivor. We had a great time.
9. I discovered the Nienie Dialogues. Such an inspirational woman, mother, and wife. I love reading her posts. She has such a love for motherhood. This last summer her and her husband were in a terrible air plane accident. Read her story here.
10. Thursday night I must have been really emotional. I just had to have Cheetos puffs and Neapolitan ice cream. On my way back from the store, the country song "My front porch looking in" came on and I started bawling! Oh man, I felt so silly. The song has a course of, "There's a carrot top who can barely walk with a sippy cup of milk, there's blue eyed blond with shoes on wrong because she likes to dress herself, and the most beautiful girl holding both of them, It's the view I love the most, my front porch looking in." The whole time I'm listening to the song, I'm imagining Himmy singing it to me. WOW, I was so EMOTIONAL!
As I walked in the door crying, Himmy asked what's wrong?! I replied, "I heard a country song." His reply, "Oh, no."
11. I captured some really good Bath time FUN!
12. Saturday night we made homemade PIZZA with my mom's fantastic bread recipe! Himmy was a pro at tossing the dough.
Franny made her own and she ate a lot of it! It's the most I've seen her eat in a long time!
13. WE made Valentines! I know it's a bit early but we just had to get a head start! Franny made at least 10.
New York made herself the Valentine, which I was very happy to accept. She is so cute!
Franny worked so hard!
14. Wednesday we danced around to "The best of Earth Wind and Fire". We made some sweet Ribbon Dancers too!
Out of Focus!
15. We made mini banana bread bunt cakes! Sorry no picture of the actual bunt cake. Doesn't the word Bunt make you think of my "Big Fat Greek Wedding?". Anyway the girls loved licking the icing off the mixer.