Friday, August 14, 2009

A Before and After

This is for my new found friend Stacey. You can find her business here. I've been meaning to take pictures of the desk I bought from her but my space looked like this for a long time.



BEFORE




I found this desk from Stacey on craigslist for $52! Can you believe it! It's absolutely perfect for what I needed. For so long I had been sewing on a plastic, folding table. Man, was it difficult to sew. Now my space is complete! Thank you Krown Sisters!
AFTER

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Looks wonderful K8.
I'm looking for a chest of draws for Takeshi to put in the wardrobe.
Can Stacey help me out with that?

Brittanie said...

What a steal! I love that desk, I need one or two of those!

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

Very nice! I love how you have such a knack for organization... and cute organization too! I consider myself fairly organized but I don't think I have as mad of skills as you. The new room looks great!