Saturday, July 11, 2009

Quick Update

I am HUGE. Only 9 days till my due date. Nothing fits anymore expect Himmy's clothes.

Franny puked every 30 minutes last night. We are all exhausted. I am praying that no one else gets it. Please put in a good word for us too!

My mom had her gallbladder out on monday and she is trying to recover.

Yesterday was my dad's birthday! Happy Birthday DAD~!!

Cookie is potty training. She's doing well with it.

Hopefully I'll be posting something better soon. Sorry I've been absent for a while. Hope everyone is well!!

love, K

8 comments:

Natalie said...

Good luck with the next week or so. What an exciting time!

rachel said...

wow you guys sound busy! good luck!

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

Cookie is potty training?! That is awesome! She is so cute. :) You guys are such a cute little family... and I can't wait to see #3!!

Jay and Camille said...

I miss you guys! How are you feeling?

Melissa said...

I notice you only have 3 days to go until the baby is due.
Good luck k8.
I hope it goes really well and that you have all the support you need.
I'm sure your mum will be there for you.
I wish I could see the new girl straight away.
I can't wait to see pic's
Hope things are going well.

Hillary said...

Hoping all is well! Wishing you the best of luck with the arrival of your 3rd little beauty!

Hillary said...

Oh, and thanks for the compliments on our home improvements! You really like all 3 colors together?

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

BABY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!