Thursday, June 25, 2009

Burp! Cloths

Here's some burp cloths that I finished the other day. I really love how they turned out. I used scraps of flannel and some of the scraps even had to be pieced. It's amazing what you can make with scraps! If you would like a simple how to/pattern on these please let me know if you are interested. They are super quick and super cute! Enjoy!



love, K
This receiving blanket was made by my mom and she gave me scraps of the fabric so I could make a matching burp cloth.






4 comments:

Britt and Brad said...

I want directions!!! SO CUTE!

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

Very nice K8. :)

Melissa said...

Looks like they turned out perfect.
Well done.

Heather Walker said...

Totally Cute, as only your things would turn out. If only I could be that good. Pool was fun, but we were sad we missed you? So what day will work next week for the BBQ?