Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Why I do what I do:

I need them to know how much I love them.

This is my new phrase to live by. It is why I do all the little things everyday. Because I need them to know how much I love them. What better way to do that then through consistently doing what matters most.

I love my little girls so much. There are days that I do push them aside for other things. I just have to keep in mind my new phrase. I don't want their childhood to pass by without them knowing how much they are loved.

How do you show your children/family/friends how much you love them?

Photobucket

PS- These fresh cut peonies are from my sweet mother in law Robin! I LOVE them! They just add a touch of beauty.

2 comments:

The Grimmett's said...

Love it!

Jane said...

i love this katelyn. and i love you. you have such talent in everything you do. but motherhood---you are the most amazing.