Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A Mobile Upload: Featuring a Belly Shot

I have had a lot of requests lately for a belly shot. I thought for a while and realized that the only recent photos of myself were on my phone. So yes, I got the pictures off my phone just for you. I hope you enjoy these mobile photos!!


While I was shopping at Macy's the girls were having so much fun with the puzzles!

The annual Art Walk Contest.

Miss Franny the DIVA!


Strike a Pose!



Franny loves to do Cookies hair. Check out all those head bands! Rockin!





And finally, a photo of yours truly! haha, keep scrolling I promise there's a belly shot.






Here's Franny loving the dentist!







Cookie stuck in a plastic bin.

And
The Moment
you've all
Been Waiting for..........
..........................................................................................



Oh so big. And that's NOT a maternity swimming suit. Yes, it was VERY uncomfortable!!!! I hope that you all enjoyed seeing this. I believe this photo was about two weeks ago. So I was 35 weeks along. I'm so glad that I finally got this posted. Enjoy! love, K

10 comments:

Kristine said...

i Love these Pictures! you're girls are so cute. And you look hot! of course.

thanks for the belly shot. looks good!! you must be so ready to have the baby! how are you feeling?

excited for baby #3? nervous?

Jane said...

GASP!!!!! K8! I'm amazed. You're so big! I can't believe you're having your third and sooo soon!!! Thrilled for you and your cute family.
You've still got it Katelyn. Looking SMOKIN!!!

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

Your girls are so adorable!!!! I love them. Girl, you are such a hot mom. Work it. Brian is a lucky boy.

I bet you are ready to be done with your pregnancy! All of a sudden I swear my belly is HUGE and I have no excitment for it to get bigger. I mean, if there was a way for the baby to grow without me getting gigantic, I'd do it. hahaha Anyways, you're cute and I cant wait to see that new little baby!!

Renee' P said...

You're definately ready to pop!
Your girls are just adorable and Franny is such a DIVA!
You look so cute w/that pg belly! Really!

Missy! said...

such great pictures...I can't believe that you are due so soon and look so small. Don't deny it - I saw you on Tuesday at storytime, and it doesn't look like you are anywhere near 30 weeks, let alone almost done...

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

Awww... good job K8. Oh my goodness Cookie is sooo cute in that picture where she is sitting in the plastic tub... I love her little messy buns too. What a pretty little girl... both your girls for that matter! And crazy that you will be having your baby soon.. I can't wait to see little Camryn! :)

Jay and Camille said...

I'm pretty sure that my belly would look that big too if I took a swimsuit picture. Wouldn't be a big deal if I weren't 10 weeks behind you!

Krystle said...

I love your hair!!! (And your belly is pretty cute too) Excited to see you at the end of summer!

DaNae said...

Love life from a cell phone. You are looking fab my dear. I have a maternity suit and it still isn't very comfy. Can't wait to see you when you are in spoky next.

Melissa said...

I love the new pic at the top of the blog.
You look great K8.
All belly.
The only way to go.