Friday, June 19, 2009

Where Have I Been?

I have been relaxing at my parents house where they spoiled me and the girls for a whole week! Himmy dropped us off while he went back home to work. After the week was over, the girls and I did not want to leave. Here's a few pictures. The first is the front porch and the next two are of my mom's cute kitchen.








One of the many ways that my parents spoiled my girls was by giving them ice cream after every meal. Seriously, could they look any more content?





Here's a photo of my cute mom making popcorn tootsie pop balls. Her and my dad serve in the singles ward and they had to make the treats for family night. This treat has been a tradition in our family.When it was my birthday growing up, my mom would always make these to bring to my class! Everyone loves them!



In other news:

My package came from when I won Jane's giveaway. Inside were two pairs of fab earrings and a box of SPARKLERS! Thanks Jane!






6 comments:

Melissa said...

Come on man you can't have a picture of the envelope and NONE of the earings and stuff INSIDE the envelope.
We need to see these fab earings.
Glad you had a good week.

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

So cute! I love Mom's. I get to spend 10 days with my mom in August and I am counting the days until I get to see her! Endless back scratches and good meals and maybe even a mani/pedi date!! HOORAY!

Oh, and I looked at your baby ticker...are you REALLY only 30 days away? Kate, are you dying!???

And yes, I am So excited for our little girl. She is a champ. What a miracle!

Natalie said...

I love your new couch! It is so inviting. Your girls are so beautiful. I am glad you had a nice time.

krystal said...

Good post Kate. Your mom and her kitchen are both very cute, I'm happy you were able to be spoiled, you of all people, deserve it.

I agree with Nakaya. Show us the earrings. Hello ; )

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

That is so exciting that you won that giveaway!! I want to see the earrings sometime. The picts at your moms place are fun too... I bet the girls had a blast.

Kristine said...

that's so fun that you and your girls could go home for a visit! you're parents are darling.

can you post a picture of YOU? i want to see your belly!