Krystal came by today and helped me decorate for Halloween! I think it's perfect! Lauryn loves it. She said, "Thanks for the Halloween party mom!". What can I say, it's a party at the Foutch house 24/7. Here's how I did the decorations:
1. The bat template was found HERE! Just click on download template. Print. Cut. Stick em up!
2. Spooky Stick: found outside.
3. Ghost: my topiary covered in a white scrap piece of fabric.
4. Creepy Old Books: Any orange or black spine books I had.
5. Scary Moon Picture: Found on google and printed out on my printer.
6. Black Painting: My poppy painting covered with black fabric.
7. Vampire Bust: Found at Michael's. It's on clearence for 7.99$.
I hope you have a fun and festive October!