Monday, May 10, 2010

Bertha & Brambles

Don't walk, BUST it over to Bertha & Brambles. My sweet mother in law and her sister opened their new Country Store. It's fabulous and it's not too far away!



Photobucket

For mother's day my mother in law, Robin from Mrs. Robin's Nest Jewelry came to visit. We had a fabulous time. She brought all her beads so we could make me some bracelets for mothers day! What a fun gift!

Photobucket

Robin has such a wonderful eye for making jewlery. I always love what she comes up with.

Photobucket


The final Product! I've been wearing these bracelets ever since. I LOVE them. I want to make more. Thanks Robin!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Jane said...

what an awesome gift!!!! those beads are beautiful. i really like what you two created. happy mothers day katelyn!

Isaak and Jackie said...

those are so cute!

Acacia said...

The first thing that came to mind when I saw the name was "I hate that damn lamb." Ask Robin about it. :-)