Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My 25th Birthday




On my 25th birthday my husband was in AZ> for a good cause at which I wish I could have been. His younger brother got married. I stayed with my mom. I couldn't imagine driving a total of 3,000 miles with 3 little girls. So, I spent my birthday away from my hubby.

Saturday night I was sitting on the couch with the girls watching up and the door bell rang at my moms house, then 4 of my bestest friends ever storm into the family room. I am screaming as I run to hug them. They drove all the way from Moscow to spend the eveing with me!

They first gave me a gift. It was more than I could have ever dreamed of! They got me a Fuji Mini Instax Polaroid. {I scream again!}
























They took me to Olive Garden, Roller Skating, and out for shakes. I had the best time EVER> thanks girls. I LOVE YOU.



Photobucket

More pictures with my Insta Mini.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy 25th K8.
Glad you had the best time with your BFF's.
Makes for a FAB time.

Jane said...

whoa! that birthday looks the tops!!!!! who could ask for anything more! i'm so glad you had a lovely birthday. love ya girl.

Kristine said...

happy 25th katelyn! your friends/family are the best!! looks like a blast. and that camera!!! i want!

Isaak and Jackie said...

wow you did have a great birthday, you ladies go to long lengths for each other how fun!