Sunday, September 19, 2010

Dinner this week!

Can you believe we are over half way through....

Photobucket

Sitting down at the computer tonight I thought I would work on this weeks menu. I have been so out of cooking lately and decided I better start again soon! Here's the menu. Thought maybe it would help you out too! Have a Fabulous Week!!


MONDAY- Grilled Chicken and Pesto Farfalle

TUESDAY- Chili and Cornbread

WEDNESDAY- Asian Barbecue Chicken, Rice or Quinoa, and Asian Slaw

THURSDAY- Breakfast for Dinner!

*I have been making egg, ham, and cheese bagel sandwiches with these!

FRIDAY- Fish Tacos!

SATURDAY- You're on Your Own! YO-YO!

SUNDAY- Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup

*bake something yummy! That's our family tradition for Sunday evenings!

(you can make the soup ahead and freeze!)

2 comments:

krystal said...

thanks a lot girl, you're the best. see you tonight. miss you.

Natalie said...

I'm glad you posted the link to that chili recipe, Wendy's is my favorite! And we have been addicted to those bagels, they're so yummy.