Monday, September 6, 2010

McCall

(I am back posting because my blog is basically our family history. We print them on blurb every 6 months!)


Aunt Kira and Lauryn with her cool new Hawaiian flower from Emalee. It changes color in the sun!!
Photobucket

The girls!!! (em, where are you in this pic!??!)

Photobucket

Walking to My Father's Place. Lauryn thought the cross walk flags were amazing!

Photobucket

The BEST hamburger I've EVER had. And the BEST chocolate malt I've EVER had!

Photobucket


Kurt and I "thug-in" it out at the fish hatchery.

Photobucket



Photobucket

The Happy Family!!!

Photobucket


Emalee's grrrrrr face! I love this picture!

Photobucket

I had such a fabulous time on that trip to McCall. Bryan had to work so Lauryn and I went alone to do Kurt and Emalee's Engagement pictures.

We miss you all!!!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Jules w/ LovelyandCo said...

Did you know there is a way to change the date on your posts so they appear in order? I had to do a lot of back tracking too, and Tammy helped me figure that out!

When you write a post, there is a link to click on called "Post options" at the bottom left. Click that and it will show you a date. You can change the date to whatever you want and it will put your post in order on your blog. That way when you do a book, everything will be chronological! :)