Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Lova Watts: My Sweet Grandmother

She passed away this last week. I love her so much. I know that she is with her two sweet daughters and her husband. I am leaving today for her funeral. Bryan is so sweet to let me go. My mom needs all the support she can get right now. I am so grateful I can be with her at this time.

The last time I was able to see my grandma was last November. These are some shots I took from that visit.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She always had a jar of some kind of candy on her dinning table!

Photobucket



Photobucket

When I left her house, I couldn't help but stop and take a shot looking back. My grandpa and grandma Watts always meant so much to me even though we were so far away. During my Grandmothers last few weeks, I would think of her and how I wished I lived closer to help her, visit her, read her a book, anything.

We love you Grandma.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Kristine said...

i'm so sorry to hear of your loss. but i'm happy that you can be there for the funeral and to be with your mom during this time.
beautiful pictures you took last year. you'll cherish those forever and love looking back to see what your grandmas house looked like!

Hillary said...

I'm sorry, Katelyn. And I agree with Kristine that your photos will definitely be very comforting to you. You're so talented at capturing special moments, and now you have these beautiful pictures to always remember your grandma.

Hugs!