Thursday, February 17, 2011

No Car = Dance Party

Most days I spend without a car. We only have one and the hubs takes it to work. Which job I am so grateful for. So, I have to figure out how to keep myself from going insane since it's still winter and all 3 girls are at home still.

Check out one of my childhood friends keeps her stay at home wife life unpredictable and exciting! Go HERE! Oh and Move over Katy Perry!

We have the usual dance party's too! There's just something about it that makes all the reminders of daily life routine go away!

Everyone out there join us at 3pm everyday for a DANCE PARTY!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

DaNae said...

We would be the best stay at home buddies! Wish we lived closer.

Heather Walker said...

Don't you just love dance parties! We have them all the time at our house, usually on a friday night before the kiddos go to bed! FUN! FUN!

Bailey, TJ, & William said...

This is why I need girls! William looks at me like I'm crazy when I try to dance with him. So fun!