Saturday, October 27, 2007

I got a what? A Blog Friend Forever Award!

A Big Gigantic THANK YOU to Thorny Tree Lady (my husbands aunt) for this award! It's my first blogging award ever, and I never knew these existed! I feel honored! It is...

"Presented to awesome blog owners who keep their readers excited about their posts. Their blog posts are interesting and worth reading and keep their readers looking forward to each and every post."
I feel so flattered that she is so interested in what I post and write! I have always had a hard time writing. That's why most of what I post is made up of photos! I started blogging because I wanted to share my ideas with others and keep my family posted on everything! My sister-in-law has given me the occupation, "Domestic Engineer". I love being a mom and I love sharing my domestic tricks! I hope I can continue to live up to this award!
I bestow this award to the following Blogger for bringing me joy through their posts:
Jay and Camille @ Life as a Rigby

No comments: