Monday, October 22, 2007

The Pink Tea


This is Camille. She's my friend and visiting teacher! We met back when B daddy was in the singles ward bishopric. Not to long after we left, Camille got married and we are in the same ward again! Yeah! She got to go to an Adobe workshop in Chicago this last week! I am pretty jealous! She is really great with kids, she's very creative, she's very giving, and she's very fun!

This is her table that she decorated at the Pink Tea. She works at the hospital here in town and got the opportunity to be the head of a table. She did such a great job! The Pink Tea is a fundraiser for breast cancer. All the money that was donated today when towards paying for mammograms that others can't afford. A breast cancer survivor spoke at the Tea. She did such a wonderful job. She had us all laughing, crying, and singing! They are looking for volunteers at our hospital, specifically in the new cancer resource center. I hope that some time soon I could find a few hours here and there to help! I think it would be a good thing for me to get out of the house and a good thing for me to help with! Thank you Camille for inviting me! You're the Best!

No comments: